User Tag List

Thread: ODST

ODST

User Info Menu

ODST

dude when i finally got my copy of odst i got a woody :)....anyway, i havent got to play it yet..going to play it this friday with all my friends.. we not gunna stop playing to we get recon! whaz about u guys? any of u buy it
    ?
    ODST is just So SiCk

ODST

User Info Menu

Re: ODST

Quote Originally Posted by WhY.sO.SeRiOuS. View Post
    dude when i finally got my copy of odst i got a woody :)....anyway, i havent got to play it yet..going to play it this friday with all my friends.. we not gunna stop playing to we get recon! whaz about u guys? any of u buy it
    ?
    I did. It wasn't what I expected. The game got to much hype. I mean it's good, but meh, seems like they stole some things here and there. Like firefight, seems like a rip off of horde.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

It challenging because your not master chief and firefight when your alone is a living hell, made it 3 rounds on normal, so 15 of the sets, and I must have yelled "Oh god!" live a billion times, those hunters are sneaky.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

ODST

User Info Menu

I like the game. And Johnny, they already said they got the idea from horde. But it's not really much like horde, because the waves of enemy's are different each time.

ODST

User Info Menu

im going to play odst mainly for the campaign, and the vidmasters. once i done with them, im gunna burn the disc and play halo 3 with my recon armor :)
    ODST is just So SiCk