To me, Jessi Combs from Mythbusters was already hot, but today I was watching the show and noticed she had gauges, which made her even hotter in my opinion. In today's society you can't be yourself anymore when trying to get a job. For higher positions and such, you generally can't have body piercings or tattoos that can be seen. I'm glad that someone as smart as Jessi Combs is showing people that it's her body, and that if they want her to be in garage or tv shows, they have to accept her for who she really is.

I will say though, when she first came on the show because of Kari Byron leaving to go on maternity leave, I wasn't too happy. Jessi Combs seemed all shy and awkward, and even in the current episodes she still seems a bit awkward, but to me, even after all the years of Mythbusters being around, everyone seems to have that random / awkward feeling. Least the last few episodes Jessi Combs was in, she wasn't shy. I kinda wish they kept her around.

Least they didn't bring that bitch Christine Chamberlain back. She always argued with Jamie and always got hurt.