User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fireteam Bravo 3

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Re: Fireteam Bravo 3

Quote Originally Posted by MokMok View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but the gameplay looks almost like tactical strike eh?

I mean you're controlling 4 guys at once right?
    You are? Oh if you are that's totally bull.

Quote Originally Posted by theLORDisRiSEN View Post
    Heres the news bro..its a new game..new developer, new engine, new functions, new features, new maps, new weapons, new graphics, new characters, new story line, new missions, etc...
    so ya i guess you could say it doesnt look that different..considering its part of a series...:blink:

Well I want like completely new everything cause it will just get old like FTB2 did, yeah shoot some people, collect this, do that, etc. Most of the time I would have a opinion if you could hack FTB3 but I'm really not sure whether or not. Cause first of all its a a completely different developer, different types of actions, who knows like online play might be completely different, it might not be like run around shoot em up style so I personally really cant make a opinion on it. Only time will tell for me.

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Well wutever it sounds cool as shit. Guys... Plz dont fuck this game up like the last one :(
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GuItArMaStA View Post
    Well wutever it sounds cool as shit. Guys... Plz dont fuck this game up like the last one :(
    I know
    Go crazy with the rapid fire and infite health/ammo/grenades just please no boot codes

PLEASE NO BOOT CODES!!!

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GuItArMaStA View Post
    Yes, noone try too make Boot's and stuff cause i'm tried of that!

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MokMok View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but the gameplay looks almost like tactical strike eh?

I mean you're controlling 4 guys at once right?
    Its like ftb2 and tact. strike combined in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Chronic-_-Man View Post
    Yea don't worry about this game its bs its a Taticial game just like Taticial Strike just to let yaw know.:dry:
    Different, you actually shoot :P

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

I'm just going to buy it to make sure this Socom never sells more than 2 copies. I'm going to make so many fucking codes for it the day it comes out that the copies on the shelves will explode.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I'm just going to buy it to make sure this Socom never sells more than 2 copies. I'm going to make so many fucking codes for it the day it comes out that the copies on the shelves will explode.
    that's going to be crazy! This game is going to be fucked faster then a playboy model in a dark alleyway (I think I used that analogy before with FTB3)

...Hacker Future GFX...

User Info Menu

hmmm.....i dont feel like buying maybe ill get the ISO/CSO when comes out =] can't wait to hack !

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by V1si0n View Post
    hmmm.....i dont feel like buying maybe ill get the ISO/CSO when comes out =] can't wait to hack !
    Johnny will most likely put it up on ID with the full version and maybe a ripped verison like his 230 MB FTB2. Hopefully this game won't get hacked that bad and will be like the 1.6 patch, disallowing hackers to boot and shit. Hopefully they won't put a ban system again, or else non-hackers will be banned repeatedly, AGAIN... I hope they do use the PSN way instead of the traditional way. And if it is tactical strike again... I'm burning down the new developer's company down...

EDIT: Alot of "hope" in this post, huh?

Fireteam Bravo 3

User Info Menu

awesome... too bad this will get hacked quickly

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast