User Tag List

Thread: Rockband: Unplugged downloadable songs for free

Unique

User Info Menu

Rockband: Unplugged downloadable songs for free

I recently downloaded the iso for rockband unplugged and im really enjoying the game. I was wondering since hacked psps pretty much make everything free, i wanted to get the extra downloadable songs from online but i have 5.00 cfw and im WAAY to skeptical about upgrading to 5.50 Gen-B and i need to update to even get on the ps store. i can't seem to find the downloadable songs for free on the net. Anyone know where to get them and how i can get them working on my psp? another thing, how much are the songs anyways?

Rockband: Unplugged downloadable songs for free

User Info Menu

Re: Rockband: Unplugged downloadable songs for free

Quote Originally Posted by Ounikao View Post
    I recently downloaded the iso for rockband unplugged and im really enjoying the game. I was wondering since hacked psps pretty much make everything free, i wanted to get the extra downloadable songs from online but i have 5.00 cfw and im WAAY to skeptical about upgrading to 5.50 Gen-B and i need to update to even get on the ps store. i can't seem to find the downloadable songs for free on the net. Anyone know where to get them and how i can get them working on my psp? another thing, how much are the songs anyways?
    These files are encrypted with DMR. The only way to decrypt them is with the key itself. Sorry, but no it's not possible. Even if there was I wouldn't tell or use it. Rock Band has great music and those artists need support. I bought Disturbed and a bunch of other songs from PSN. I even have some of those same songs purchased on the 360. Although I think it should of been possible to license transfer lol.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.