User Tag List

Thread: Fix something?

Fix something?

User Info Menu

Fix something?

this is a sig someone made for me awhile back, i forget who actually did it but i just realized that the person who made it forgot the "E" at the end of my last name, so if someone could fix that up it would be greatly appreciated.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Fix something?

User Info Menu

Re: Fix something?

Done and done. :D

Is that cool??

Fix something?

User Info Menu

i really dont want the "E" over lapping the "H" can you move ChanceLeete to the left a bit so it all fits perfectly? thanks broski

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Fix something?

User Info Menu

i hate to be picky but it still doesnt look right, maybe move my name down a little bit so "Megadeth" doesnt have anything cut off

Fix something?

User Info Menu

You know I made this for you right? I save all my PSDs, all you had to do was ask me.

EDIT: Wait, that's right. I made the signature, but couldn't find the font for the text to make your name. I think CoDeX did though. Anyway here's the original so you can add the text back in correctly:

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Fix something?

User Info Menu

now i remember, i didnt remember who made this at first lol