This Is a tutorial for The problem with FTB 1 and 2

Credit:LiL_Dizzy aka Dizzy_Loc_83

The Problem: was that when you load your ftb 1 or ftb 2 umds they get stuck at the load up screen or black screen.

The Solution:

1a) First of all im not responsible for any damages, but I done this many times and nothing goes wrong.
1b) Start up Socom FTB 2 UMD

2) Right when it gets to the black screen, take out the MEMORY STICK. ( This is to allow it to load a little on the PSP so you can access the Cheat database)

3) Then when you hear a loud spinning sound from the PSP or when it gets to the Socom FTB 2 loading screen insert the MEMORY STICK.

4) It should load to the FTB2 menu, once it loads all the way you need to quickly press select or hold it. (because sometimes the database doesnt appear when holding)

This may not work the first time so restart.

5) Any way want you get the Cheat database to load, goto to select cheats and tap ^(triangle) and make sure that all of the cheats are off, then press select to save.

6) After turn the cheats off and exit the database, and return to the HOME (XMB) and restart the PSP.

7) Now load the Socom FTB 2 And it should run fine.
(This can also be done to the Socom FTB 1)

Note: ITS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU NEVER SAVE ANY CHEATS ON CHEAT CW OR IT WILL MESS UP AGAIN, INSTEAD AFTER YOU SELECT {Y} ON THE CHEATS YOU WANT DO NOT PRESS SELECT AND GO BACK TO CHEAT CW MAIN MENU AND AND SELECT MANUALLY APPLY CHEATS. THIS HAS TO BE DOMNE EVERY TIME.

Any Ways If this helps you at all award me with karma plz. And if you need further help send me a messeage. ;D ;D ;D ;DHelping noobs a day at a time J/K :D :D :D :D