User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Alpha Wolf

    User Info Menu

    Re: BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    well so far the stuff that didn't work are see throught walls,charcter animations,nades explode to nowhere. That's all I tested I just wanted to take a peek of what it had and those didn't work.
    What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree?
    Hold on to your nuts, this is no ordinary blow job!




  2. #2
    1337... not really

    User Info Menu

    Re: BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    lmao i know everyone is talkin about advertisin and what not, but i wanna know what the hell a broken cat sound sounds like lol.... i cant even think of a sound that sounds like a broken cat... i gotta try this lol

  3. #3
    BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    User Info Menu

    Re: BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    try it and you will find out :D

  4. #4
    BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    User Info Menu

    Re: BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    Wait, so Bakon Ice only works on 2 games, while Nite PR works on all games? Why is it so popular then?

  5. #5
    BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    User Info Menu

    Re: BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    Because it has stuff that don't ban, and BakonICE lessens my NitePR database =P. I mainly use BakonICE in glitch rooms with teleporting and player animations.
    .: PSN iD - KaoTiiK_ReFLeX :.


  6. #6
    BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    User Info Menu

    Re: BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    thank u so much prestige and these codes are updated no ban cause of zipper nice post man +++rep



  7. #7
    BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    User Info Menu

    Re: BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    Sorry to all my beta testers, NOFX just released it, I wanted to do more work on it, however I really don't know the bakon source, so NOFX did a poop load of it, so all I get is one little comment in the source :) yay me!! (I think the comment is still there, i haven't downloaded the updated SVN)

  8. #8
    BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    User Info Menu

    Re: BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    Comment is there and won't be going any time soon.

    I had to release something because it was just sitting there, and nobody was helping.


  9. #9
    BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    User Info Menu

    Re: BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    Quote Originally Posted by NOFX View Post
    Comment is there and won't be going any time soon.

    I had to release something because it was just sitting there, and nobody was helping.
    I was going to help out more, however no offense your source is a little messy, I mean I could fix it up. Oh yea, and I was super busy with school and stuff

  10. #10
    BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    User Info Menu

    Re: BakonICE 2.1 *WORKS ON FTB1 & FTB2!!!!*

    do u have to put the baconstrap.prx and bacon.prx if u just need it for socom FTB 2?



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •