User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Invisible Clan Tag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Invisible Clan Tag

    User Info Menu

    Re: Invisible Clan Tag

    Most DMA Codes Cant Be Edited If I'm Correct And I'm Not Sure If It Even Works Do To The Fact That The Second Line Is,

    0x00000000 0x00000000


    I'm GAY and Proud.

  2. #2
    Wu-Tang

    User Info Menu

    Re: Invisible Clan Tag

    Quote Originally Posted by -DeKryption- View Post
    Most DMA Codes Cant Be Edited If I'm Correct And I'm Not Sure If It Even Works Do To The Fact That The Second Line Is,

    0x00000000 0x00000000
    Actually alot of DMA codes can be edited. Most of y'll are actually wrong on what the code does it's actually a text mem., and can be modded to what you want it to say.

    #Text Meme
    ;DMA CODE 160 FTB2
    0xFFFFFFFF 0x0055BD88
    0x00000000 0x00000000
    0x00000004 0x00000000
    0x00000008 0x00000000
    0x0000000c 0x00000000
    0x00000010 0x00000000
    0x00000014 0x00000000
    0x00000018 0x00000000
    0x0000001C 0x00000000
    0x00000020 0x00000000
    0x00000024 0x00000000
    0x00000028 0x00000000
    0x0000002c 0x00000000

    Just because the address is 0x00000000 dosn't mean anything other than how many address' are away from the address it's pointing to. So guitar yes you can mod this code to say whatever.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •