User Tag List

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Boot PRX

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Re: Boot PRX

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is a fake post plp it doesnt work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kinggucci View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is a fake post plp it doesnt work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes it does. Just because you can't perform something right doesn't mean something doesn't work. Besides, I've tested it and it works perfectly.

Besides, Johnny, you should consider Big Brother's idea, its a very good idea.

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I use to release a lot of cool things, but now I usually just post accounts and things.
    well thats good enough i guess, i mean i shouldnt be ripping it up cause im not even in it! thats just based on what people tell me.

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Yea well he's right, with so many people giviing shit out, how can you keep it great?

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Everything gets leaked, it sucks, I know. I had a coder at TSH get hacked just now, and I can guarantee you they will post what they found(not that they found anything).

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

If only there was a way to keep codes that needs responsible hackers away from noob hackers (no, I'm not a noob hacker I just don't post a lot).

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

im sorry to say but ifpeople want others to stop booting people why are all the code makers creating the Boot codes

Life is never fair

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spazz1233 View Post
    im sorry to say but ifpeople want others to stop booting people why are all the code makers creating the Boot codes
    Dude don't even waste your time cuz I like always say that to myself and there is nothing no one can do about it.

BEAST

User Info Menu

yeah man i am getting booted like mad now man all well

Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Dont work for me ..help...
    please do not go bann and boot people for no reason!!!
    your just increasing the gmes people play!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast