User Tag List

Thread: Boot PRX

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Boot PRX

User Info Menu

Boot PRX

[staff]Due to leakers giving the Boot PRX to public everyone will face the consequences of me no longer updating the PRX. Shame too, I had a new version that was ready for release which included the following features:

• Boot from lobby or game
    • You select the buttons you wish to use to activate the boot via a text file
    • Fixed the timer so that the boot no longer gives an error or ban
    • Set a special letter via a text file and only names that begin with that special letter will be booted (So if you wanted to boot those annoying fags that have X at the begining of their name, then you could)

To bad non of you guys will ever see these features since you had to go be noobs and leak.

Confirmed Leakers
    Inf3cted.Joka
    ™Iv.SNiPEr™
    [/staff]
    This is now released to public due to leakers. Enjoy you noobs, see if I ever create anything for anyone else.

P.S. From now on any VIP member that gets 3 complaints of being a leaker, will be PERMANENTLY IP banned. NO second chances. I'm tired of this bull shit.

When you press square and triangle it will boot the whole room. No error 35 or ban message.

For security reasons I've made it so that in order to use your Nickname must be ConsoleDiscussions.com. In order to change your Nickname go to Settings -> System Settings -> Nickname. I'm not saying I don't trust you guys, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Changes:

• Fixed a buffer issue
    • Changed the button layout
    • Added security
    • Removed limitations from beta (This was only in Tyler's version)

Installation:
    1.) Download below
    2.) Go into the MS_ROOT folder of the file you downloaded.
    3.) Open your PSP in USB mode.
    4.) Drag the contents of the MS_ROOT folder you downloaded to your Memory Stick's Root. If you do not know what your Memory Stick's Root is then read THIS.
    5.) Add the following code to your game.txt and enable the plugin in recovery:
    Code:
    ms0:/seplugins/boot.prx
    You then need to add this to your Cheat Database
    #Boot On
    ;Turn on AFTER you log into the servers
    0x00804f00 0x00000001

Usage:
    Turn on the code when you are logged into the servers. When you join a game press and hold Square and Triangle for 3-4 seconds and everyone should be gone. Do not hold longer than 5 seconds as the timer function doesn't loop at the moment, so after five seconds the PRX becomes visible to the servers anti cheat system

Special Thanks:
    Go to NOFX for putting up with me through a lot of crap with my outdated compiler and letting me use bits and pieces of his code.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.