User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: point/kill/death mod

Wu-Tang

User Info Menu

Re: point/kill/death mod

They freeze you cause the limit is to high you'll go in to the negative's a freeze try editing the code to less kills/deaths/points and you'll should be fine. Most likley its the kills that is freezing you try using this

#kills=32000
    0xFFFFFFFF 0x004b53c0
    0x0000074c 0x7FFF0000

cause it can't go higher than 32000 or it will go in to the negative's and freeze you.
    Last edited by Lavent Sky; 02-20-2009 at 06:50 PM.

point/kill/death mod

User Info Menu

yea but i think that only happens the last round, or just for me it does.

~~~+++P~R~o~D~i~G~y+++~~~

User Info Menu

shut up swat007 you never appreciate codes why dont you jsut dont look at the post if you tell him to keep it to himself. You probably added it to your DB then typed that cuz your a greedy piece of S***

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sniping.Prodigy View Post
    shut up swat007 you never appreciate codes why dont you jsut dont look at the post if you tell him to keep it to himself. You probably added it to your DB then typed that cuz your a greedy piece of S***
    hah! owned, double kill and catured the swat flag! But hes right, all you do is made gay-ass combo codes for pmn ladders that never work and steal credit for making pmn ladders (see verse in my song, haha). no wonder your site got banned from the server cause you talk shit to everybody on every forum. And guess what? WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND BITCH.

point/kill/death mod

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bounty_Hunter24 View Post
    On real wow I really hope that Trenton guy wasn't try'n to take credit for that mod.
    haha, bounty. i made these in the 1.4 1.5 and 1.6
    ask nofx, silo. they helped me in the 1.4, though silo already had.
    suggest you do research before calling people out.
    i have no reason to leech codes, its socrap, and idk any of you, who do i need to impress.
    anyways if you have any questions on how these were made or how to make for other games/ me make for other games. just om me. im around to help.

-Trenton.
    Last edited by Trenton; 02-23-2009 at 02:19 AM.

point/kill/death mod

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    haha, bounty. i made these in the 1.4 1.5 and 1.6
    ask nofx, silo. they helped me in the 1.4, though silo already had.
    suggest you do research before calling people out.
    i have no reason to leech codes, its socrap, and idk any of you, who do i need to impress.
    anyways if you have any questions on how these were made or how to make for other games/ me make for other games. just om me. im around to help.

-Trenton.
    Wow chill dude, your not the only person to do this code omg, everytime a freacking code comes out like ten other people have done the same one, so i really dont give a fuck. Good for u. Its just a little bit retarded that people take credit for codes like that. But whatever.
    CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

point/kill/death mod

User Info Menu

lol people need to chill ova codes lol !THERE JUST CODES! so yea chill ppl plz chill cuz some codes dont work lol there are codes out there that dont :p &(-.-&)
    â„¢SHr0oM1029â„¢:drool:
    REP IF I HELPED

point/kill/death mod

User Info Menu

that is what he is sayin turn the code off when the game is over with jeez.... lol

JooN-YeR

1337... not really

User Info Menu

yo bakonice doesnt get me online.. it tells me that socom online multiplayer cannot be started and then i get frozen. And swat is just an annoying little 10 year old lol. and trenton i believe you lol cuz im no pro for hacking 1.4 patch and above except 1.6. also swat and some other kid just ban or boot kids that say stupid hacker or anything... i met him his name is only the {Start} button and he sounds like swat.. annoying and has the voice where he still has about 6 more years till he hits puberty i feel kinda bad for them lol syke

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast