Re: Freeze PRX

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    You arent warcrazy... -.-
    yup its really him
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Alpha Wolf

User Info Menu

maybe that's why we only give things to trusted people.
    What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree?
    Hold on to your nuts, this is no ordinary blow job!

Bl4Ck.KiD...'s B!tch

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by send415 View Post
    WarCrazy u r noob stfu fag.
    Then u make a freeze prx LOL he can't
    :puke::bs:
    :wheelchair::whip:

Alpha Wolf

User Info Menu

mod close this thread, it's just gonna be a flame war.
    What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree?
    Hold on to your nuts, this is no ordinary blow job!

Freeze PRX

User Info Menu

No, I didn't make this prx. The real creator is Demonchild, modded by 1st-Hokage to freeze people.
    I made the anti for it, not the prx.
    And to the nub Send415, how am i noob compared to you? lamo.. You don't know jack. Lets see your coding capabilities?

And to the beloved Skill64.. Ahh.. Never call me a god damn leaker. I have a inside ear telling me you gave both of the codes I gave you to someone else, and that doesn't roll with me. I didn't want this prx for me i wanted it for a trusted buddy of mine. Anyways this prx ain't jack, you could put it in your animation and it would do the same thing. Also I know about you impostering my name on socom and booting people, so fuck off. Dirty is against you, and many others.

Freeze PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WarCrazy View Post
    No, I didn't make this prx. The real creator is Demonchild, modded by 1st-Hokage to freeze people.
    And to the nub Send415, how am i noob compared to you? lamo.. You don't know jack. Lets see your coding capabilities?

And to the beloved Skill64.. Ahh.. Never call me a god damn leaker. I have a inside ear telling me you gave both of the codes I gave you to someone else, and that doesn't roll with me. I didn't want this prx for me i wanted it for a trusted buddy of mine. Anyways this prx ain't jack, you could put it in your animation and it would do the same thing. Also I know about you impostering my name on socom and booting people, so fuck off. Dirty is against you, and many others.
    Yeah why is everyone dishing on WarCrazy? He's been around forever. Since long before I even heard of cube. He isn't a noob, he isn't a leaker, and Skill64 who cares? It is a game.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Freeze PRX

User Info Menu

Yeah WarCrazy's Been Around Forever!
    And It Is Really Just A Game Why
    Get Mad And Post Bad Stuff About Game
    Cheats? Its Nothing, Anyone Can Take
    Credit For What THey Posted, Or Found.
    They're Just Not Leakers, Nor Noobs.
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!

Freeze PRX

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WarCrazy View Post

A,No Who Have I Gave Them To Lets Think NoBody.Since Someone is making Up Shit You Decide To Post This?Yes,That Was Pretty Funny I Got Away With Inpostering You I Said My Mic Broke Then It Got Sad And Dumb.Yes I Boot I Used To Freeze People Then They Get All Pissed Because There PSP Got Frozen "O NO!! LIFES OVER" Deal With It No Big Deal Hit The Power Button.And People Saying Shit Over a Mic/Typing On A Computer Doesnt Mean Jack Shit.Btw I Think Heysuess Is Very Mad. Since You Posted He Said If You Every Post Upload a Virus To.

Freeze PRX

User Info Menu

thanks for the post lol.works great
    [SIZE="2"]100h post on January 31!! Rep +and donate if I helped at all. [/SIZE]

Freeze PRX

User Info Menu

yeah this works fine for me. idk why their complaining...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast