User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Socom FTB3 Ban

Socom FTB3 Ban

User Info Menu

Socom FTB3 Ban

I got banned by the Socom FTB3 Anti-Cheat System... So those of you saying there isn't one... I just proved you wrong. There goes another $20...

Fucking Slant Six is getting rich from me:
    $40 - UMD, Entitlement, Pre Order Unlocks
    $20 - Second Entitlement
    $20 - Third Entitlement
    -----------------------------------------
    $80 Total

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Socom FTB3 Ban

User Info Menu

Re: Socom FTB3 Ban

Dammnn johnny thats bad out bro u spent $60 on ftb 3 alone? WOAH.... Slant six really protected this one......

As i always say "A way around will be found" =]

Thanks for the update johnny
    Sniper Essentials:
    1. Barret 50. Cal
    2. A Steady Hand
    and
    3. Patience

Socom FTB3 Ban

User Info Menu

You were probably reported by someone, I mean you are ranked like number one on the overall kills and Kill to death leaderboard.
    There's actually an option for that now, and you know that people don't want anyone to hack this game, so having thousands of kills with barely any games sets an alarm off for them.

Socom FTB3 Ban

User Info Menu

I have gotten banned once already and there is a way to get unbanned, if you know what to do.
    Last edited by omega2058; 03-15-2010 at 07:34 PM.

Socom FTB3 Ban

User Info Menu

And that reason right there is why I don't play that game

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

ouch.. That sucks

Socom FTB3 Ban

User Info Menu

try your first acct again i was banned also today its only for week lol dont stat hack they only banned me for hacked stats only thing they have proof against you for
    Death can take me if I can't be free
    I'm not like you I'M A DYING BREED

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

ouch. Good thing I don't hack :D

Socom FTB3 Ban

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by short assasin View Post
    Dammnn johnny thats bad out bro u spent $60 on ftb 3 alone?
    Actually $80, I had to buy another Entitlement Voucher to make me a third account.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal Vendetta View Post
    You were probably reported by someone, I mean you are ranked like number one on the overall kills and Kill to death leaderboard.
    There's actually an option for that now, and you know that people don't want anyone to hack this game, so having thousands of kills with barely any games sets an alarm off for them.
    As far as reporting... I only played 3 games without Anti-Report on that is found in VIP, and that was only because I didn't have it created yet. I forgot about the leaderboard shit. People were telling me I was number one on the leaderboards... I was like WTF... No I'm not... I just now realized that I was number one on the kill and death ratio boards. I forgot they had those lol.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Socom FTB3 Ban

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    As far as reporting... I only played 3 games without Anti-Report on that is found in VIP, and that was only because I didn't have it created yet. I forgot about the leaderboard shit. People were telling me I was number one on the leaderboards... I was like WTF... No I'm not... I just now realized that I was number one on the kill and death ratio boards. I forgot they had those lol.

OoOoOoo.. You just enticed me to buy me some VIP :)
    Yea, I'm a leaderboard whore so I check everything, and I saw that and was like "woahh.. no way." Haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast