Clan Tag Imposter for 1.1

User Info Menu

Re: Clan Tag Imposter for 1.1

Ppl these days WAF, stuff like this want me to get off psp
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zkobman View Post
    You can use the blank tag as an imposter. Just edit the values and itll work as an imposter.

And you cant have a extended clan tag. If you look at the coding in ps2dis, the clan motto lines are DIRECTLY after the one line for the clan tag. So basically you would need an edited file to make a truly extended tag.
    If you have a brain. You would realize that the clan tag length is a FNC, find the FNC and nop the jal pointing to the stopping point/error and there you go. A one line extended clan tag. No this doesn't mean you could have color, but you could use color with it. Ps2dis supposedly is slightly harder in this game because there is less labels and most of the game is DMA. Which is a good thing, if you so called 'coders' today can't find simple DMA pointers/offsets then just put down the psp. If you want you could figure out how to send everyone in the room the exact same clan tag/name if you wanted too. With a hand written FNC plus a activation. You're not a 'coder' unless you have the knowledge to fulfill your imagination.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    If you have a brain. You would realize that the clan tag length is a FNC, find the FNC and nop the jal pointing to the stopping point/error and there you go. A one line extended clan tag. No this doesn't mean you could have color, but you could use color with it. Ps2dis supposedly is slightly harder in this game because there is less labels and most of the game is DMA. Which is a good thing, if you so called 'coders' today can't find simple DMA pointers/offsets then just put down the psp. If you want you could figure out how to send everyone in the room the exact same clan tag/name if you wanted too. With a hand written FNC plus a activation. You're not a 'coder' unless you have the knowledge to fulfill your imagination.
    Well I can admit I was wrong. Im still new to coding. I need to learn this. Its still out of my reach lol

Thanks though. I had an idea I was wrong lmao
    Wie können wir mehr zurückzahlen, als gemessen werden kann?

User Info Menu

the extended code is here god for those people who just ignore others

#Tag Imposter Hz-15
    ;ReD-FawX
    0x00719c00 0x00000000

as you can see ReD-FawX tries to take credit but its really by smokin, just ported

and btw i got this from op7ix.com
    Get at me on Ftb2

User Info Menu

nice thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FoRGoTen HaCKer View Post
    the extended code is here god for those people who just ignore others

#Tag Imposter Hz-15
    ;ReD-FawX
    0x00719c00 0x00000000

as you can see ReD-FawX tries to take credit but its really by smokin, just ported

and btw i got this from op7ix.com
    This wouldn't be "extended" but only an impostor.
    PSP Coder
    MIPS

User Info Menu

Sniper, i dont think you can extend the actuall tag in ftb3 can, you?
    and your welcome 007Socom
    Get at me on Ftb2

User Info Menu

Does no one read anything anymore?? Fred just explained the only way you would be able to extend the clan tag, if you failed to listen, then i suppose that is your problem. Here it is again, for those who failed to listen:

Quote Originally Posted by Fred

User Info Menu

i saw that, but thats kind of complicated, not that it matters, the info is here but most likely no one will actually do it.
    Get at me on Ftb2

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FoRGoTen HaCKer View Post
    i saw that, but thats kind of complicated, not that it matters, the info is here but most likely no one will actually do it.
    Nothing in life is easy. And No Child Left Behind Act = Fail.
    If know one read what Fred Said then It Proves Me Right. ^^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast