User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Play Online

Play Online

User Info Menu

Play Online

Here's how to access Socom FTB3 online, thanks to xDudashx. I have also included in the attachments the PSNabler file for those of you who use PSNabler. Props to Smokin for the PSNabler release.

Quote Originally Posted by xDudashx
    For those of you that dont want to install a prx to play online,
    here is a method to play online.

Set pause game to true.
    Go to log in to the PSN,
    and while its in the middle of logging in,
    meaning not before you hit log in,
    and not when the error pops up,
    bring up PR.
    search for text value of 5.00 (or whatever your FW version is)
    the first result should says something like X.XX-connection
    copy that address, and paste it to the log in code's first addy.
    make sure the value in the ASCII is 2.60
    then paste the value to the 2nd line,
    and make sure you change the addy to 4 values above the first one.
    then make sure that codes value in the ASCII is 0

meaning it should look like this:

0x017XXXX 0x322E3630
    0x017XXXX 0x30

Enjoy and thank the bastards smokin and orical for releasing their patch.

Also: Vosman released his PSNabler PRX, which I have added to the attachments. This PRX has a few cheats in it and such. To access the menu simply press Down + [].

Note: You are still required to have the online entitlement code provided with the UMD or purchased via the PSN store. If you are running CFW you can still purchase the code through Media Go without PSN running a firmware check.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Play Online

User Info Menu

Re: Play Online

Wow thanks i'll be needing this!!! Work with ISO?
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!

Play Online

User Info Menu

you still need that activation code don't you

Play Online

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    you still need that activation code don't you
    yes u do bro.

Play Online

User Info Menu

DAMN IT!!!!! Just when I was in a break though in making the patch, but had no luck. Fucking AioLabs releases the fucking patch this is bullshit!!

Just when I given up hope I deleted the game, now I have to download the game ALL OVER AGAIN!!

I'll try this and see if it works on the Japan version and see if I need the code in order to play online or not, if it does then I guess I need to save up $20 lol.

Thanks johnny for the tut but I think I'm going to stop playing socom for a while, for now, but I will keep the patch just in case if I get broad, but im afraid that sooner or latter some asshole is going to hack online.:sad:
    Last edited by Battle4U; 02-24-2010 at 11:31 AM.
    Above:
    "A person with no life..."

Below:
    "A person that has a life..."
    Note: Both accounts are mine
    , so feel free to add me on PSN! ^_^

Play Online

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Battle4U View Post
    DAMN IT!!!!! Just when I was in a break though in making the patch, but had no luck. Fucking AioLabs releases the fucking patch this is bullshit!!

Just when I given up hope I deleted the game, now I have to download the game ALL OVER AGAIN!!

I'll try this and see if it works on the Japan version and see if I need the code in order to play online or not, if it does then I guess I need to save up $20 lol.

Thanks johnny for the tut but I think I'm going to stop playing socom for a while, for now, but I will keep the patch just in case if I get broad, but im afraid that sooner or latter some asshole is going to hack online.:sad:
    I've included the bin files for USA, EUR, and JPN so you can play any version you want to.

As far as hacking online goes... No... I already lost one account to their anti-cheat system. I had to dish out another $20 for another code and account.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Play Online

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I've included the bin files for USA, EUR, and JPN so you can play any version you want to.

As far as hacking online goes... No... I already lost one account to their anti-cheat system. I had to dish out another $20 for another code and account.
    WOW DUDE!!! The cheat detector is real that bad huh?!
    Sorry to here about your last account, so you tested the night/dayPR to see if the cheat detector works, and not only it banned you it deleted your account as well?
    Last edited by Battle4U; 02-24-2010 at 06:38 PM.
    Above:
    "A person with no life..."

Below:
    "A person that has a life..."
    Note: Both accounts are mine
    , so feel free to add me on PSN! ^_^

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

well atleast this save $40 buck for the game. i wander how long this will last thos before they patch it r wateva they doing.
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

Play Online

User Info Menu

So... Installed the plugin and put the .BIN file as well.. Followed instructions on the readme file and even changed my wireless network security from wpa-tkip to wep because it said that wpa-tkip don't work..

Now my question is when i try to sign up for playstation network it keeps saying it's down or currently updating and some numbers on the bottom. Does that happen or i did something wrong or incomplete that's preventing me from signing up to PSN??

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

Play Online

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by .gHoSt.CakEs. View Post
    So... Installed the plugin and put the .BIN file as well.. Followed instructions on the readme file and even changed my wireless network security from wpa-tkip to wep because it said that wpa-tkip don't work..

Now my question is when i try to sign up for playstation network it keeps saying it's down or currently updating and some numbers on the bottom. Does that happen or i did something wrong or incomplete that's preventing me from signing up to PSN??
    Yea I think they are already updating it. Cause PSN says it's performing maintenance for me as well. What firmware are you running?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast