I know most do not have the money to spend to buy the tools necessary to flash your drives. Some drives are more expensive to flash than others due to the tools needed, so I will be providing a flashing service. I did this back in PSP days and found it was very successful, but most were edgy on providing me their PSPs, which I can understand because it was the whole console. While all PSPs were done and returned successfully, I wish to make this as care free as possible, so with this in mind, I will not be taking full consoles. One reason, why would I want to keep someones drive? A second reason, because shipping of a whole console = expensive.

So, with this in mind, if you want your drive flashed, I shall do it for $30. Just ship the drive to me the cheapest way and I will flash it and ship it back. Other competitors charge $40, but I'm more awesome.

So all you will need to do is disassemble the Xbox 360 (Tutorial), remove the drive, and ship to me.

I will also be posting a tutorial on flashing within the next week or so for those that want to flash your drive yourself, along with the tools needed. It will be a guide on flashing Liteon with iXtreme LT3.0.

Vouch
SyKotik Cannon

NOTE: Taking apart 360 and flashing both will void your warranty for your Xbox 360!