User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ferndogg03 Generator for Socom FTB2

The Ferndogg03 Generator for Socom FTB2

User Info Menu

The Name imposter doesnt work but everything i try to enter the room with a imposter for this site Generator i freeze i dont know if this has been reported before but it's bothersome when u about to use and u get freeze booted. If used other sites Generators but and it works fine just letting yall know this. Now for the good new the MEME works fine i have tried Room imposter but they should be fine. I think it freeze me because i tried to use the (TM) sign with my imposter this have happened long time ago but im saying this now cuz just i tried yesterday matter fact.

if this is legit rep +
    ty holla

User Info Menu

Re: The Ferndogg03 Generator for Socom FTB2

Socom made the symbols and colors as profanity.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Yea the generators were made a while ago, so Socom's new patches have pretty much made the generators almost if not completely unusable.

User Info Menu

Yea but i think they should update the generators then u agree

My BABY I LOVE HER WITHOUT A DOUBT

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Well it's probably hard to update them when Zipper is banning people for almost anything like for things like { and }. Plus Socom FTB1 and 2 are dying out, everyone is finally getting new consoles so no one wants to really update those, that's why the no banning codes probably have not been updated. CD can rely on other members to make codes or imposters if they need to.

User Info Menu

true that doesnt answer it sort good look Sneaky Poptart ima add u if u dont mind

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The_Taker56 View Post
    true that doesnt answer it sort good look Sneaky Poptart ima add u if u dont mind
    Yea sure, what do you mean when you say it doesn't answer it?

User Info Menu

what i mean if u know the a certain part of the generator doesnt work y dont remove it like having cancer and know it exsit y arent u trying to keep it there no point understand me

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

I think it's just the Socom ones that are not working but the MOH imposters still work so it might be to much effort to take the socom section out without MOH (I do not know for sure). But most people are just letting it die out or learning how to cope with the new banning that Zipper is giving out. I think it is to much of a hassle to hack in Socom FTB 2 these days because there is too much that you have to look out for and more and more codes are diminishing so I try to encourage others just to play fair. If it is just the imposters you are wanting, a solution will probably be made sooner or later.

User Info Menu

thank you u have offically answer my question about this situation i will lay it down to rest know i'll rep u but u rep me lol im serious

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast