User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Damn!!!

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Re: Damn!!!

Johnny needs the cheapest thing to run a website +Vb
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

Guys this is making Johnny quite a bit of money. I think he should have an ad week where the bad ass members of this site just look at the ads maybe go to their sites look through them to get us some cash. It wouldn't be against the rules of the ad site if you were actually looking through the ads and looking for things.

I was just on and its really not even that bad. Its better than his other advertiser. See what he said? He made $10 in like 2 days and with Adtoll he made like $30 total over 6 months.
    Last edited by Zeus; 06-14-2009 at 11:35 PM.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Tht's Sick im losing more money with Google ADSENSE then im making screw them.

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

Idc if the ads STAY in the bottom of my screen. Whats really ticking me off is how I click to go somewhere, one add comes, few more come, then I gotta x em out, then it asks me if I want to x it out... I mean, really? xD

W/e tho.
    Socom FTB2 AKAs:
    IvIj2.jJaIV-.-X
    zZ.O.j2.E.O.Zz
    octopus88 (So I can be a noob once more ^_^)
    -.jJj2eDaToj2.- |More smiles! :laugh: P.S. I got more AKAs
    D:\Oshada\My Pictures\wow....jpg

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kashkin8 View Post
    Idc if the ads STAY in the bottom of my screen. Whats really ticking me off is how I click to go somewhere, one add comes, few more come, then I gotta x em out, then it asks me if I want to x it out... I mean, really? xD

W/e tho.
    I've disabled pop-ups and I contacted them about the adult ads so you should no longer see any. I've also limited the ads that has the little skip button to only show every now and then.

Are these changes better?

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

How long ago was that? Because at around 6 or so your site completely went spammer crazy on my computer and I had around 30 different pop ups flying onto my screen -.-...
    T3AM Royal L3AD3R

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

I'm fine if that one little one on my right hand corner pops up every so often but it opening new windows without me asking is kinda anoying. But if it's helping you keep the site running I'm fine. It's not like i'm going anywhere

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Bane View Post
    I'm fine if that one little one on my right hand corner pops up every so often but it opening new windows without me asking is kinda anoying. But if it's helping you keep the site running I'm fine. It's not like i'm going anywhere
    I'm not seeing any popups at all. So are you sure you are still seeing those pop unders?

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

yha the little pop up Is either pop-up blocked by my pop up blocker or opens a new window. and the little one's still there every so often

Damn!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Bane View Post
    yha the little pop up Is either pop-up blocked by my pop up blocker or opens a new window. and the little one's still there every so often
    The advertisement agency doesn't do "pop ups", it sounds like you got a virus. Are you using Internet Explorer? If so, run a virus scan.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast