User Tag List

Thread: Modern Warfare 3

Modern Warfare 3

User Info Menu

Modern Warfare 3

Going to get it for the Midnight Release. Can't wait for MW3, but I'm wondering how extreme they will take the whole simple map idea too far. I don't want no snowy level with no cover, or a sandy wasteland with no radioactive canisters around. They are Infinity Ward, so they have never let me down, but I have noticed with every new MW, the maps get less complicated, and with every new Treyarch game, the maps are more complicated.

Either way, I will be there late at night on the 7th of November waiting and anticipating this game. Don't let me down Infinity Ward... Don't let me down.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Modern Warfare 3

User Info Menu

Re: Modern Warfare 3

I am hesitent in getting this game, every new COD games seems to get me happy for a month or so, and than I lose all hope for it when noobs fine dumb combinations that just seem to rape all other classes for no reason. Than they release a patch to fix it, than they find something else etc. It just pisses me off, yet I find myself purchasing them anways to play as much before they find out these "flaws".

Modern Warfare 3

User Info Menu

Re: Modern Warfare 3

I went to the one for Black Ops, it was fun, good times. Won a box too. But I have yet to pre-order MW3, and I won't until they confirm a Prestige and Harden Edition, which I know they will.