User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saggin Embarrassment

Saggin Embarrassment

User Info Menu

Saggin Embarrassment

Feel free to share what you would do.
    YouTube - Saggin Embarrassment

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Re: Saggin Embarrassment

flip off every one:) jkjk i prolly just sit there act like nothing happened

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Saggin Embarrassment

User Info Menu

lmao ownt

i would of done what johnny said... just be like whatever

Saggin Embarrassment

User Info Menu

if my pants already fell down and people were laughing i'd whip out my dick n piss on their food

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    if my pants already fell down and people were laughing i'd whip out my dick n piss on their food
    lol, then flip them off

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Saggin Embarrassment

User Info Menu

Lmfao, " I wouldn't care their just seeing the rest of my boxers, I'd be like 'yeah you like what you see'." LOL.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Saggin Embarrassment

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    omfg if you did that to me i would kick your ass.... :laugh:

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

this kid at my school sags so much you can see boxers covering his ass. and whenever a teacher looks he freaks out and pulls them up

Saggin Embarrassment

User Info Menu

Jeez johnny its summer, cut that hair off. Myself and abk did it, why dont you cool off? Anyways I'd prob be like yeahhhhh you know you life it, you knowwwww you want itttt.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

I probably just moon them like I did the other day.Ok so me and my friend were bmxing at our track he hits the step up but lands bad popped his tire.So I carry rope with me since the last time we broke down.Im more light than him so we agree he tows me on his bike.As we were riding some chick from utah was lost up by where my house was,so I decide to give her a hard time.A very hard time a long and hard time.Any way,She drives past like four times on the last I decide to moon her.It was funny exept I didnt notice her boy friend in the passanger side.She turned aroun and we were like shiiiiit.We totaly bailed off the bikes and ran like hell to the fields.Later on we wnt to get our bikes we found them all tires slashed.-_-
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast