Quote Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
Originally Posted by Inf3CTED-JOKA
Well here it is.This is the official Video for lobby.Enjoy!Took alot of work but worth it.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIaYCYZdQwk


Im not going to release it.For it may be possible that Socom FireTeam Bravo 3 may be using the same cheat detection system.I dont want this code ported to the new Socom Series as it may be the cause of its epic failure.Possibly maybe made into a prx would be the answer.As far as i know id let the public decide.If i do release the code im asking for a small contribution for me.Any contributions be made to my paypal email [email protected] you have any suggestions or questions feel free to email me to that email.Thank You



~Inf3CTED_JOKA


This has been a _nGc_ Production.



watch all of the video before posting your opinion....Note: i just went online with antisymbol and it bans.This time the video is in a custom room filled with witnesses.Show me those codes that dont ban...id like to see them...why dont you post them Zeus?
#Uncensored Text
0x004c0700 0x00000000

#Quick Switch
0x004c0438 0x00000000
0x004c0460 0x34020000

#Spam Chat
0x004c0488 0x34020000

E10 and E13 are imposters, Instant 3 star I have no clue.

And as the looks of it, Tonics function copier thing allows you to make safe codes. So I still thing this is shit. Anyways, I don't care what Joka has to say about the matter. Kids a joke, leaking codes? What is he 8? Can't keep anything to himself.