Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use thebutton. Thanks.
thanks that was actually help full lol
I wasnt talking to you! I was saying that in the guide it says this:
Sides of availability: SEALs
Which is untrue, it is available on both the mercs and the SEALS. I am 100% sure of this... I would never use the ak-47 because it isnt nearly as good as the SR-22 or the ATS-86g because of its bad accuracy and fire-rate... I am yet to test the SFCR-HW extensively but I expect it will be good on most maps ;)
Contact me if you want to play the EU version of SOCOM.
@People from the EU game: I dont hack. I sometimes hack back, but I am here to learn. If you are seeing this, then chances are you hack, sorry to those that dont ;)
I can spell SyKotik-KaNun :D
Bookmarks